Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Looking forward to getting tubes stuck down my troath...

It's time for some gastroscophy (?) for me. I have been bothered by my guts for some time. So now I'm going to check it out. I went to a private clinic in town and today they are going to poke a stick in me and see what happeneds :)

I'm not looking forward to the actual tube-sticking, but the results can only make my life even better. So either it's medications for a short while, medications for a loooong time or no medication at all, and just a little more activity for me. Either way I win :)

Linda is sick on my behalf and is anxious, and probably will be all day. Poor thing :)

So now I have over eaten breakfast because I have to fast for 6 hours before the examination.

Good luck to me, trying to study for my finals this year, all hungry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment