Thursday, November 26, 2009

A little leaky...

So I leak... From the belly and up :) No biggie. I just have a slightly damaged "valve" that stops stommack-acid coming up the eating-tube. So it kinda burns sometimes. But now I got my medication, and I take it when needed. And that is not all the time :)

So life still goes on, as usual. I just take some medicine when I need it, and even then it's just mild agony -sometimes.

I can eat and drink as before. My acid is normal, so my condition won't get affected. I just simply leak.

The medication is just to heal the acid damage done to my eating tube.

The Doc still took some test to see if I was allergic to wheat and stuff. Coeliac-disease. Cøliaki in norwegian.
If these tests are positive (meaning I have the disease), the Doc will call me. (No word yet).

No comments:

Post a Comment